Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Questions Answered: Ann Taylor Pumps

I've had some questions about the Perfect Platform Pumps from Ann Taylor...


Comfort: Yep, they are actually comfortable!  Well, as comfy as 4 inch stiletto heels can be.  The platform distributes the weight along your foot which really helps with the comfort.  I stood in them at a bar for 4ish hours last Saturday night and I didn't want to saw my feet off at the ankles, if that's any indication. 

Sizing: These run true to size, if not slightly large.  I bought my normal size 9 but had a teeny bit too much wiggle room (the 8.5s were definitely too small).  I put a Dr. Scholl's in them, and they're perfect now. 

Hope that helps! 

7 comments:

  1. Trevor's sister bought these just last weekend for a wedding - perfection. She owns a non-patent pair in the nude color that she wears constantly. I actually own a holiday version of the Ann Taylor platform pump - black leather with adorable ruffles at the toe. The tragedy is, I haven't even worn them yet! Must rectify immediately. As soon as I find them again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why the Internet is so great - I too tried the 9 (too big) and the 8.5 (too small) so I walked away shoe-less. Now I know the trick, Dr. Scholls. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Dr. Scholls tip! I always have issues with sizing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WANT THESE AND THEY DON'T HAVE MY SIZE ONLINE. MURDER MY FACE OFF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I JUST ORDERED THESE!!

    http://www.anntaylor.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=24537&N=1200014&pCategoryId=3941&categoryId=1466&Ns=CATEGORY_SEQ_1466&loc=TN&defaultColor=Black&defaultSizeType=Regular

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello -- What Dr. Scholls product do you use? I have some heels that slip and I've been looking for an insert to fix that.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

stall scribbles appreciated!