Monday, May 24, 2010

Hot Child in the City

All my Clemson gals will be pleased again...

'Twas another Purple + Orange Day!  And, another Heritage Cardigan Day... because, obviously, I had to commemorate NOT wearing one ALL WEEK last week by... WEARING ONE TODAY!.


There was no A/C in our half of the building today.  No AirCon + 91 degrees outside = No bueno.   No AirCon + 91 degrees outside + working in a public health services building = Really, really, really no bueno. 


It felt like going to work on the set of Dirty Dancing Two: Havana Nights, except without the (a) Patrick Swayze cameo, (b) mojitos, or (c) muddled attempts to metaphorize political and social revolution in a clever manner which appeals to the bubblegum set. 


Moral of the Story: I promise not to whine about the 76 Degree Rule in our household for at least 27 hours.  

Bright Orange "Heritage" Cardigan - Lands' End Canvas
Creamsicle Silk Blend Shell - Banana Republic
Eggplant Silk Skirt - J.Crew
Chocolate Brown Peep-Toe Wedges - Banana Republic
Pearl Cluster Earrings - Etsy Seller Bridal Emunique
Gold Clover Necklace - gift
Gold Medallion Necklace - gift 

3 comments:

  1. If anyone is looking for a necklace similar to this Van Cleef-esque one (and I know people love Kate's necklaces), I got a very similar one at Off 5th, and I saw some there recently. Saks brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a Clemson gal but I AM a Phoenix Suns gal! So I also appreciate the purple + orange!

    SO sad for your lack of A/C and I hope it's fixed very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am a Clemson gal so I think this color combo looks stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete

stall scribbles appreciated!