Monday, August 16, 2010

Purple Rain

Another GAP purchase today... I love the bold eggplant color of this dress - it's rich and saturated and feels delicious!  I wore it this weekend to HDH's wedding in Colorado with a bright orange wrap and marigold satin pumps.  Here it is masquerading as office attire! 
GAP Ruffle Dress - HERE
Ruffle Dress - GAP
Turquoise "Heritage" Cardigan - Lands' End Canvas
Chocolate Patent Peep-Toe Wedges - Banana Republic
Blue Bead Earrings - gift



GAP's been killing it recently for me - not their entire stock, but they have tons of great staples right now.   So many things on my Fall Wish List can be found at GAP and Ann Taylor / Loft.  J.Crew has all but fallen off my radar... which makes my pocketbook happy! 

2 comments:

  1. I have it in black and LOVE it!! Wore it to BlogHer in NYC! Love the idea of wearing it to a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I like Gap a lot too! J. Crew has gotten too expensive and their stuff is so cheaply made. Seriously, if they want me to buy a $100 t shirt, I need it to hold up more than 3 washes!

    ReplyDelete

stall scribbles appreciated!