Wednesday, October 20, 2010

me again

Took a little hiatus there, now didn't we?

We'll blame it on The Big Move.  {I'm finding The Big Move to be an excellent excuse that covers a wholelotta lazy ground.}

But.

BUT!

I think you'll find the B wherein ITP to be much improved!  Let's take a looksie...

Ooo!  Ahhh!  

Three Cheers for Non-Grainy Photos! 

(and rain forest showers)

(and Diet Coke)

Gray Blazer - GAP
Basket Print Dress - Theory
Gray Tights - Target
Perfect Patent Platform Pump - Ann Taylor
Pearl Cluster Earrings - Etsy Seller Bridal Emunique
K Stamp Necklace - Sonya Renee
Rooster Coin Necklace - read about it here

10 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite combinations of yours thus far! I love the grey/black/white combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your pretty new bathroom! Yay! And love the outfit of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is just a super cute outfit! I love the gray tights with black heels! Hehe, your new B looks pretty awesome too! Moves are a great reason to cut some other things slack, so I totally agree and understand there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! Love those gray tights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those gray tights are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm obsessed with this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's like high end fashion meets the girl next door. What a great outfit. You really wear your wardrobe very well. As a photographer who shoots fashion, you make a great model.

    ReplyDelete

stall scribbles appreciated!