Wednesday, June 29, 2011

basketcase

Not sure why I look so forlorn in this photo... it was the end of a long day, I suppose!  I love this top.  I think I bought it my second year of law school to go under sutis... something slightly more interesting than your typical silk shell.  I have since discovered it also looks great with white jeans for a casual summer night out.

Ootd
Orange Basket-Weave Neckline Shell - Banana Republic {2007}
Sterling "Jackie" Cardigan - J.Crew
Black Boy-Fit Pants - GAP
Silver Metallic Peep-Toe Wedges - Tory Burch
Gold Floral Earrings - J.Crew
White Ceramic Watch - Fossil

6 comments:

  1. Cute, white watch. Love the design on your top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have that top in green! its one of my faves too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your top is adorable! I totally love it :) hahah and I know what you mean about sometimes having odd looks on our faces while taking blog pics. Sometimes I wonder if I should have done an anon blog and chop off my head in each pic :P Darling blog! Loving your style.

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

stall scribbles appreciated!