Monday, November 16, 2009

diamonds are a girl's...

I wish my return back to the land of the living were a bit more splashy... but so is the life of a lady-lawyer when the temperatures are downright chilly!  However, I was pleased as punch to snuggle into my favorite coat this morning - even my black basics seem cheery with a big dallop of red and little puffs at the wrists!

*If the rest of these photos seem blurry, its because I was talking to a colleague in one of the stalls whilst taking them on super-stealthy-silent mode... Ridiculous? Perhaps.  Dedicated? Obvi.

This argyle sweater from Banana's Winter '07 collection is one of my favorites - love the wide boat-neck and the length!

One good thing about the swinies?  Pencil skirts that were a bit too snug last week slide right on this week! le Influenza de Piglet = Best Diet Ever?  Eh, I think I'll stick to plain old exercise from now on but at least I got a party favor from my week of misery!

I finished it all off with a chiffon hair puff... the perfect accessory to jazz up a (rather wind-swept) pony!
I
Argyle Sweater - Banana Republic
Pencil Skirt - Ann Taylor
Black Tights - Merona via Target
Patent Serengeti "Juliet" Pumps - J.Crew
Black Chiffon Hair Puff - J.Crew
Gold Medallion - wedding gift
Gold Link Chain - J.Crew

*** Apologies!  Red Coat - Guess via Nordstrom

4 comments:

  1. I don't think you told us where that cute coat is from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! Love the whole outfit, topped off with the orange coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the entire ensemble, especially the lovely hair adornment! ca-ute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just stumbled upon your blog today while pretending to work. love it! i've never seen so much BR and jcrew in on one person. very classic yet chic with all the great accessories. ok. back to "work"

    ReplyDelete

stall scribbles appreciated!