Friday, October 22, 2010

Pants Galore

I've worn pants 3x this week.  That's has to be some kind of record.  Thankfully, I've still managed to work a cardigan into the program thrice as well... otherwise my coworkers might start to wonder.


Today's Pant Selection: also courtesy of GAP... the Slim Cropped style.  Note: I always wear a "tall" in GAP pants, so these hit a bit lower on the ankle on me than they appear on the model.  

Chevron Tunic - Tucker via Gilt Groupe
Slip Cropped Black Pant - GAP
Patent Serengeti "Juliet" Pumps - J.Crew
Amethyst & Gold Feather Earrings - Kendra Scott

2 comments:

  1. These pants look like just what I need. I'll have to stop and try some on soon!

    BTW: I just bought that LEC skirt you mentioned last week on EA in 2 colors... can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! I love the top paired with those pants, and the shoes add a great pop too the rest of the look! :)

    ReplyDelete

stall scribbles appreciated!