Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Barney Tights

That's what Evs calls these.

photo 2 (1)

He also asked if this wasn't the same thing I wore yesterday.  

Um.  No.  But I see his point. 

photo 1 (1)
Dress - BCBG
Tights - Merona via Target
Black Patent Loafer Pump - Cole Haan
Pearl Cluster Earrings - Etsy Seller Bridal Emunique
Belt - Banana Republic
White Ceramic Watch - Fossil

Some questions answered...
- How do you create your wavy hair? 

I do the "curl down" with a 2 inch barrel curling iron... check out this how-to from Amy and Lyndsay

- Where did you buy the silver metallic peep-toe wedges?

They were purchased at Neiman Marcus although I cannot find them online.  The NorthPark store in Dallas had them 3 weeks ago! 

3 comments:

  1. For those who are looking for a silver wedge but yours are a little outside of the budget, I tried these on the other day at Macy's and they were decent for the $50... knowing I would grow tired of them after a season.

    http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=381855&CategoryID=13808&LinkType=#fn=COLOR%3DSilver%26sp%3D1%26spc%3D1

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pull off tights so well. I think I would look way more Barney-ish in those than you do!

    ReplyDelete

stall scribbles appreciated!