Monday, March 21, 2011

springy

So my posts here are a bit spastic... no rhyme or reason for why - I just haven't quite gotten back into my groove of snapping daily photos!  

... But, I figured a new red dress was worth the effort! 


I love styles like this because they flow seamlessly from work to play, and {let's be honest} the cinched elastic waist accommodates a little weight gain.  Without the belt, there is a nice blouse-y effect!  And I love the rip-stop zipper pocket detail! 


Have you bought anything new for Spring? 

Red Dress - Ann Taylor LOFT {current}
Cream Cardigan - J.Crew {circa 2008}
Brown Peep-toe Pumps - Banana Republic {circa 2008}
Yellow "Danielle" Earrings - Kendra Scott {current}
White Ceramic Watch - Fossil
Wide Brown Belt - Target {circa 2009}

5 comments:

  1. I love the red dress! It looks great with the brown belt. Dresses that pull double duty for work and fun are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress! I actually tried it on the other day in black and was hoping to find it in the red color. LOFT has some cute stuff right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought this dress last week... absolutely love it! I haven't tried it belted yet, I'll definitely have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought that dress as soon as it came out, and it's still my absolute favorite thing in my closet!

    ReplyDelete

stall scribbles appreciated!