Friday, May 27, 2011

casual friday

While blue jeans aren't kosher on Casual Fridays in my office {only for attorneys...THE INJUSTICE!}, it seems I can get away with white trouser jeans... Perhaps they've been mistaken for linen pants, seeing as my Ironing Skillz are about nil?  And I suppose the long tank helps with the camouflage. 

Either / or... I'm not telling! 

OOTD
Bottom half
Marigold "Heritage" Cardigan - LEC
Striped Ruffle-Neck Racerback Tank - LEC
White Trouser Jeans - GAP
Gold Reva Flats - Tory Burch
{Faux} Pearl & Diamond Studs - Banana Republic
White Ceramic Watch - Fossil
Gold Bangle - Coach

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I've had my eye on this tank since LEC first debuted it in the spring. It looks adorable! I may have to go bite the bullet now. And as I have been saying...LEC should TOTALLY be giving you royalties for all the bidness you throw their way!

    ReplyDelete

stall scribbles appreciated!