Wednesday, May 25, 2011

a new friend

My clothes purchases have recently dwindled {perhaps a partial explanation for my lack of OOTD inspiration?}... there's just not much I need at this point.  But this Tibi dress was too good of a deal to pass up when I spotted it on Gilt Group recently. 

OOTD! Looove my new Tibi from @GiltGroup!
Printed Dress & Slip - Tibi via Gilt
Crackle Metallic Blush Pumps {not shown} - J.Crew
Yellow "Danielle" Earrings - Kendra Scott
Metallic Blush Skinny Belt - J.Crew
White Ceramic Watch - Fossil

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dress! And you look great in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color!! You're looking great, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress. Sidebar: your skin and hair look AMAZING! Asian KU diet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. great find! and i love the yellow danielle earrings. I have them in turquoise and black and have been wanting another pair..choices choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hawty! It looks really great on you :)

    ReplyDelete

stall scribbles appreciated!