Thursday, June 9, 2011

purple + citron

I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again... This dress {Banana Republic... 2 years ago, maybe?} is ridiculously comfortable... plus it allows for Granny-Underpants.  {Yes, I said "underpants"... Sometimes when I'm feeling dainty, I say "underpinnings"... I loathe the P Word. Blahrg!}  GAP currently has a similar frock in stock... you better believe I snapped that sucker up as well!  

Ootd
Purple Dress - Banana Republic
Citron "Heritage" Cardigan - LEC
Nude Patent "Happy" Pumps - Ann Klein via Piperlime {2009}
Yellow "Danielle" Earrings - Kendra Scott
Blush Metallic Skinny Belt - J.Crew
White Ceramic Watch - Fossil

Reader Question Answered:  My exact watch can be found here!  It is the Fossil Women's CE1004 White Ceramic & Gold Bracelet White Analog Multi-Function Watch.  Phew!  That's a mouthful!  

5 comments:

  1. The dress is out of stock already!!!!! Did you snatch up the last one? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @butter - oh boo! I actually purchased it a few weeks ago! Maybe call your local store?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress! I like the shape of the neckline - not quite an oval, not quite a square, and not too low.

    I also hate "the P word." It sounds dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the shape of the neckline! And the lenght of the dress actually looks normal...which is hard to find these days. I might have to check out my local BR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm currently wearing that GAP frock today!! Super comfortable and CHEAP! WIN WIN!

    ReplyDelete

stall scribbles appreciated!