Friday, June 10, 2011

ahoy!

Perhaps my favorite purchase of the season... Nautical Striped Pique Dress from LEC... qualifies as a semi-mini-dress while remaining casual.  I usually don't wear dresses this short to work {unless it's winter and there are opaque tights involved}... BUT!  It's Casual Friday and there are no clients or bosses in the office... So... HERE ARE MY LEGS, WORLD.

Ootd
Nautical Striped Pique Dress - LEC
Gold Reva Flats - Tory Burch
Cobalt Earrings - gift
White Ceramic Watch - Fossil

5 comments:

  1. Cute dress! I love the stripes and especially the three-quarter length sleeves. Very crisp with the gold flats, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress!! So much so that I scooped it up too. I hadnt thought of gold shoes with it but it looks great! Question - have you dry cleaned it? And if so did it shrink at all? I sort of want mine to shrink a tiny bit but am afraid that machine washing it will shrink it too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Valerie - I actually just wash mine on the delicate cycle and then tumble dry it on low. Since it's that pique material, I bet it would shrink a little bit in the dryer... Maybe blast it on Medium or High for 10 minutes and then dry it the rest of the way on low and see what happens? That's usually my MO for shrinking things in the dryer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love the dress. Sadly, my hips were not made for horizontal stripes. But it looks absolutely fantastic on you skinny lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that dress on you! I've had my eye on it but haven't pulled the trigger cause I thought it might be too short. Looks great on you, so I may have to be a copy cat...imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

    ReplyDelete

stall scribbles appreciated!