Thursday, June 23, 2011

new buddy

I feel like Purple and I are really getting along lately... My college roommate was a purple fiend. Thus, I OD'd-by-Osmosis on the hue and have just recently found myself enjoying it again.  

Ootd
Purple Knit Dress - Banana Republic
Eggplant "Heritage" Cardigan - LEC
Quilted/Patent-Toe Gray & Black Flats - Delman
Amethyst Drop Earrings - gift
Skinny Black Patent Belt - came attached to some suit pants from LOFT
White Ceramic Watch - Fossil
Chunky Gold Cuff - Coach

5 comments:

  1. You look awesome in purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the purple!! Purple is my favorite color. Looooove your white ceramic watch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gregarious color combination.Its really wonderful.I love it.

    Bio Bidet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Some attractive dress here. I love different kinds of dress. but can't understand the features of bathroom for new dress. Though I love my bathroom too.

    ReplyDelete

stall scribbles appreciated!