Wednesday, May 19, 2010

We All Hate Kristen Stewart!

And I am oh-so-glad we could share that moment together... ahhhhhhhh!   Cathartic, yes?

Tuesday (which was a no-good, very-bad day


Printed Wrap Dress - Banana Republic, Summer 2006
Lace Cami - Banana Republic
Navy Cotton Blazer - J.Crew
Patent Serengeti "Juliet" Pumps - J.Crew
Pearl Cluster Earrings - Etsy Seller Bridal Emunique
Gold Medallion Necklace - gift
Wide Brown Belt - Merona via Target

Wednesday 


Printed Chiffon Tunic - Banana Republic
Black Pencil Skirt - Ann Taylor
Bone Patent "Jolie" Peep-Toes Pumps - J.Crew 
Gold Clover Earrings - gift
Gold Medallion Necklace - gift 
Skinny Blush Metallic Belt - J.Crew

8 comments:

  1. I loooooove this top! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it was a bad day, but you look completely awesome in both outfits. And I totally want your shoes but don't wear your size and can't wear peep toes to work (foiled!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if Tuesday sucked, you looked fabulous. Your Wednesday outfit is fantastical too. Please come dress me and make me look less like a frumpy hobo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so pretty on you! Very flattering and the belt looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wrap dress styled with the belt on the outside! fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Tuesday dress with cami and hope your Wednesday was much, much better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, these especially make me jealous that I have approximately ONE OUNCE of leeway on what I get to wear to work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jacket on and belt over jacket was definately the best.

    If that is you v-bad day I am totally ashamed of mine!

    ReplyDelete

stall scribbles appreciated!