Thursday, July 29, 2010

3rd Verse, Slightly Different than the First

I wear this dress a lot.  I wear all of my work dresses a lot.  It's all about the accessories with those items you wear over and over again.  With this particular BCBG shirt dress, I've paired...

... a girly ribbon belt / colorful tights...

... a bright cardigan / metallic skinny belt...

... and red patent pumps / wide black belt!

Black & White Print Shirt Dress - BCBG
Tomato Patent "Juliet" Pumps - J.Crew
Clover Earrings - gift
Gold Medallion Necklace - gift
Wide Black Belt - Banana Republic

Good news!  Good news!  Our new house has a full length mirror... wait for it... IN THE BATHROOM.  Therefore, I shall soon return to actually taking photos in the bathroom.  So, ya know, get pumped for more crappy iPhone photos, but with better lighting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

stall scribbles appreciated!