Tuesday, October 26, 2010

turtle time

No.  I'm not starting off my morning with a heavy dose of Pinot Grigio (if only).  But I did bust out my new turtleneck from Lands' End Canvas {the Women's Softest Turtleneck Sweater}.  I'm feeling a little under the weather (hence the frowny faces), so the workday requires something soft and cozy. 


Turtleneck Fit Review: Like many LEC items, this runs a bit big.  I ordered my normal size but could have sized down.  I like the blousier fit for work but might order a black one in the smaller size for layering and weekends.  The material is very, very soft, but it is thin - perfect for Texas, but not really a "sweater" - more of a knit.  


Softest Turtleneck Sweater in Maplewood - Lands' End Canvas
Boy Fit Trousers - GAP
Tomato Patent "Juliet" Pumps - J.Crew
Layered Necklace - Francesca's Collections

6 comments:

  1. Even not feeling well you still look great! Hope you feel better soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! Thanks for the sweater review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally in love with this outfit! I want to recreate every little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered the turtleneck in green and it's slightly see through. Do you have this problem?

    ReplyDelete

stall scribbles appreciated!