Friday, October 29, 2010

two-fer

Thursday's Ensemble...



Dress - Milly
Belt - Banana Republic
Black Tights - Merona via Target
Boots - Banana Republic
Flower Earrings - Banana Republic

Friday's Ensemble...


Another fabulous pair of black GAP pants!  These are the Real Skinnies in Tall.  And I'm adoring my Belted Sweater Vest (also a la GAP).. I plan on living in this thing for winter!  

Belted Sweater Vest - GAP
White Fitted Tee - Old Navy
Black "Real Skinny" Pants - GAP
Gunmetal "Lissie" Flats - Tory Burch
Gold & Amethyst Feather Earrings - Kendra Scott 

2 comments:

  1. I think I NEEEEEED that belted sweater vest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I love that dress! It is a great print and I really like the sleeve length, too. :) Now you made me want one of those sweater vests, too, since it would be perfect for my arctic classroom at work. It looks oh so comfy!

    ReplyDelete

stall scribbles appreciated!